Helpful Articles for Cargo and Utility Trailer Buyers
Brother’s Big 10 Reasons! You Deserve Something Better!
All Brothers Cargo and Utility Trailers deliver commercial-quality construction and high-performance features unmatched in the industry today. Understanding the Brothers differences is easy when you start with The Big 10 Reasons. No other brand gives you so many quality features at our competitive prices. Compare The Big 10 along with our many other differences and you'll say, "Brothers" for your next trailer purchase.
- Tube Frames
- Protected Wiring
- Roof Flashing
- Steel Backers
- Reinforced A-Frame
- Wheel Box Structure
- Ramp Door Reinforcement
- Sealed Seams
- Sealed Floors
What to Look for in an Enclosed Utility Trailer
1) Reputable long lasting brand. Trailer companies come and go, for every company that starts up one goes out of business. Haulmark is one of the oldest companies in the industry. Haulmark was started 35 years ago in 1977 and is the leading manufacturer of enclosed trailers. You can buy with the piece of mind that Haulmark will always be there for you.
2) Broadest ranging dealer network. Because Haulmark has 6 manufacturing facilities in the United States, our dealer base stretches across both Canada and the US. Rest assured, if you need parts or service no matter where you travel, there will be a Haulmark dealer nearby to help you. Some manufacturers are limited to one manufacturing site and cannot service all of North America.
3) One piece aluminum roofs standard on all Haulmark trailers. Take a look at trailer roofs, you will find that many manufacturers use a galvanized steel seamed roof. A one piece roof provides for a trailer far less likely to leak to protect your valuable cargo.
4) Radial Tires. Look for radial tires to provide the best ride quality for your cargo. There is a difference between bias ply tires found on most trailers and the radial tires used on ALL Haulmark trailers. Radial tires provide a far smoother ride and last longer than bias ply tires. All Haulmark radial tires are specifically designed for trailer use to handle the weight hauled. Tires are the only thing between your precious cargo and the road, dont compromise in this area.
5) Trailer Wiring. Trailer wiring and lighting issues are perhaps the most frequently encountered problems you can have. Haulmark trailers feature the Sure Wire system which utilizes improved wire connections eliminating troublesome scotch locks common to the industry. Wiring is routed and protected within the trailer itself and grommets are used in areas where the wiring passes through any steel. Nothing is worse than towing a trailer at night with faulty lighting.
6) Warranty. Trailer warranties are only as good as the company behind them. Haulmark trailers are backed up with the most complete warranty in the industry. All Haulmark trailers are protected by a 3 year limited warranty, even Haulmarks entry level products are covered by the warranty, some manufacturers limit some products to a 1 year or no warranty at all.
7) Radius Roof Trailers. Many customers in the north prefer round top trailers for both appearance and snow shed. Haulmark makes the strongest round top trailers in the industry. Haulmark uses only .080 hardened radius top wraps for strength and longevity. This radius piece is the backbone of the trailer and ties your vertical wall posts to the roof bows. Many companies use an .030 wrap which is merely a cosmetic cover for this critical area. The .080 wrap is nearly three times thinker than the industry and keeps trailer flex to a minimum which saves on weld fatigue and will keep your trailer straighter. A straight trailer, free from broken welds will have much better resale than a trailer that is broken in critical areas.
8) Undercoated chassis. Some companies merely pain the underside of the trailer frame. All Haulmark trailers are undercoated to add to the trailer life.
Aluminum Utility Trailer Advantages from Mission Trailers
- FULL ALUMINUM BOX-TUBE FRAME
- SCREW-LESS .030" SIDE PANELS
- ONE-PIECE ALUMINUM ROOF
- STAINLESS STEEL & ALUMINUM HARDWARE
- INNOVATIVE FRONT AND REAR RAMP DOORS
- DEXTER TORSION RIDE AXLES
- WIDEST VARIETY OF OPTIONS
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY